Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Common Questions
- How close are you to downtown/Inner Harbour/waterfront?
The Victoria Regent Waterfront Hotel & Suites is conveniently located directly on the Inner Harbour in the heart of downtown Victoria.
- Is there free parking?
Yes! Each room booked entitles you to one free parking spot in our underground garage. Extra parking is based on availability. Click here for directions to our parking lot .
- Is the Victoria Regent handicap-accessible?
There are ramps and elevators which allow wheelchair access to each floor. All doorways are wide enough for wheelchairs. There are grab bars in the bathrooms, and if needed shower chairs are available upon request.
- Is the Victoria Regent Pet Friendly?
Unfortunately, due to allergy concerns we cannot allow pets at the Victoria Regent Hotel other than assistance/guide dogs.
- How can I get a deal on a room?
We often offer seasonal specials or mid-week specials. Please check out our current special offers or feel free to inquire when you call to make your booking.
- Are there weekly or monthly rates for rooms and suites?
Yes, we do. They are provided at the front desk or by request via e-mail.
- Can you make dinner reservations for me?
Yes, our staff is happy to accommodate any reservation requests and can also make dining suggestions, if needed.
- Can you make transportation reservations for me (Rent-A-Car, Pacific Coach, Greyhound)?
Yes! Our front desk staff are more than happy to make reservations for you.
- What kind of room do you recommend for ___ people?
For 2 people we recommend either a Deluxe City-View Room or a One Bedroom. For 4 people, a Two Bedroom Suite. For larger parties please contact us and we can talk about our larger suites.
- I have allergies – are there feather-free pillows and blankets?
We use faux feathers in our pillows and blankets, so none of our hotel rooms have real feathers or down.
- Are there gluten-free breakfast options?
Yes, gluten free bread and cereal are available on request. We also offer many other options, such as fruit, that are also naturally gluten free. Click here to view a list of breakfast items available at the hotel.
- How many kids/adults can I have in my room before there is an extra charge?
Deluxe Room – 2 adults, 1 child. One Bedroom Suite – 3 adults, 1 child. Two Bedroom Suite – 4 adults, 2 children.
- What do you recommend for ‘things to do’ in Victoria?
Harbour walk, Royal BC Museum, the Butchart Gardens, whale watching, afternoon tea, hop on/hop off water taxi, and Beacon Hill Park are just some of the many things you can do in Victoria. Check with our concierge for more information, ideas, and detail.
- Are rooms air-conditioned?
Our Deluxe City View Rooms and Penthouse 801 have air conditioning, but our suites do not. However, if you open the windows and patio doors you will get a breeze from the ocean.
- Am I able to check in early? Check out late?
Yes, but this is based on availability. We can never guarantee a late check-out or early check-in, but we do our best to accommodate any requests.
- Is there complimentary Airport or Ferry shuttle service?
Airport: Our front desk can connect you to a YYJ airport shuttle that will pick you up or drop you off at the Victoria Regent Hotel.
Ferry: There are no shuttle buses that go to the ferry terminal in Swartz Bay, but you can take the PCL bus from the bus depot downtown.