We are pleased to welcome guests from all parts of the world to the Victoria Regent Waterfront Hotel & Suites.
The well-being of our guests and staff has always been of the utmost importance, and as such, we are committed to meeting and exceeding all public health recommendations. Masks are now optional in common areas for staff and guests according to personal comfort. We continue to recommend practicing safe social distancing.
Please note that all foreign nationals coming to Canada are still required to be vaccinated and are required to enter their health information, quarantine plan, and proof of vaccination through the ArriveCAN app.
If you wish to learn more about the current federal guidelines, please visit:
The Victoria Regent Hotel is certified as a SafeTravels property by the World Travel & Tourism Council and Destination Greater Victoria. The SafeTravels Stamp was created so that travellers can recognize properties and businesses that have adopted SafeTravels’ health and hygiene global standards.
- Daily housekeeping is available to guests.
- If you choose not to have daily housekeeping, please hang your “Do Not Disturb” sign outside.
- We continue to use hospital-grade cleaning products in our rooms.
- Towels and linens are washed with hospital-grade detergents at high-temperature.
- Guest rooms are sanitized after check-out with hospital-grade electrostatic fogging machines.
- All touchpoints are sanitized, including light switches, door handles, furniture surfaces, phones, remote controls and more.
Our Hospitality Team
- While masks are now optional in all public spaces, we continue to encourage social distancing.
- Our employees are constantly being updated on new protocols from industry professionals and health officials.
- We have a mandatory procedure requiring staff to stay home if sick.
- hones, remote controls and more.
We recommend that guests and staff observe the preventative best practices as recommended by the World Health Organization.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating, after blowing your nose, after coughing or sneezing and after using the washroom.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then safely dispose of the tissue.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
* Our processes are continually evolving as a result of the guidance we receive from government, industry, and health organizations. As such, our measures, and all of the information provided on this page is subject to change without notice.