Getting Here Demo
Ways to Get Here
- By Air:
- Victoria International Airport (YYJ) is approximately 30 minutes north of downtown Victoria. Your flight may connect through the Vancouver Airport (YVR).
- Harbour Air Seaplanes offers float plane service from Vancouver, South Vancouver (YVR), Whistler, and Pitt Meadows to downtown Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
- Kenmore Air offers 45 minute flights from downtown Seattle to Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
- By Ferry:
- BC Ferries has car and passenger service from Tsawwassen, near Vancouver. Crossing time is 1 hour and 35 minutes.
- Washington State Ferry has car and passenger service from Anacortes, WA to Sidney, BC. Crossing time is 2 to 3 hours (plus an additional 30 minute drive from Sidney to downtown Victoria).
- Victoria Clipper has passenger-only service with year-round daily departures to downtown Victoria from Pier 69 in Seattle, WA. Crossing time is approximately 3 hours.
- M.V COHO Ferry (Black Ball Ferry Line) has car and passenger service from Port Angeles, WA to Victoria’s Inner Harbour, sailing through the Straight of Juan de Fuca. Crossing time is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- By Car:
- See driving directions below.
Click below for Google maps and turn-by-turn directions to our hotel from the following locations:
- Patricia Bay Hwy (17)
- Up Island
- Inner Harbour:
If you are coming by car you can find detailed directions on our Location & Parking page.