Location & Parking
How to Get to the Victoria Regent Hotel
The Victoria Regent Hotel is located at 1234 Wharf Street (between Yates St. and Fort St.) in the heart of downtown Victoria, overlooking the Inner Harbour.
We are easy to find, tucked back from the street with a 10 minute loading zone located directly in front of the hotel.
Free Underground Parking
At the Victoria Regent Hotel we are pleased to offer our guests one complimentary parking spot per room booked. Our secure underground lot is located underneath the hotel. You’ll see a sign for guest parking followed by an intercom at the entry to contact our front desk and gain access.
Accessing Our Parkade
Please note that the parkade cannot be accessed by driving straight down Yates Street. While your GPS may suggest this route, Yates Street requires you to turn left or right when it intersects with Wharf Street, you cannot go straight across Yates Street to access the parkade.
There are two ways to access our underground parkade:
Option 1: Driving Directly to the Hotel’s Underground Parking
- Turn down Fisgard Street from either Douglas Street (Highway 1) or Blanshard Street (Highway 17) heading towards the Inner Harbour (west).
- Follow Fisgard Street to the end and turn left onto Store Street. Store Street will quickly become Wharf Street.
- Turn right on Yates Street (at the whale mural on the side of a red brick building) and drive towards the water. At the end of the street you’ll see a sign for Victoria Regent Hotel guest parking (C).
Option 2: Driving from the Hotel’s Loading Zone to Underground Parking
- The loading zone (A) outside the Victoria Regent Hotel is on Wharf Street.
- Drive down Wharf Street towards the Inner Harbour (south) and pull into the Robbins Parking (B) lot on the right.
- Turn around in the parking lot so that you may turn left (north) onto Wharf Street.
- Drive down Wharf Street and turn left onto Yates Street. Continue driving towards the water. At the end of the street you’ll see a sign for Victoria Regent Hotel guest parking (C).
LOADING ZONE (A)
A 10-minute loading zone is located in front of the Victoria Regent Hotel. Guests are welcome to park here temporarily in order to check-in.
ROBBINS PARKING LOT (B)
The Robbins Parking Lot on Wharf Street can be accessed by turning right and proceeding down a hill. Simply turn around here, then make a left turn back onto Wharf Street.
UNDERGROUND PARKING ENTRANCE (C)
Simply click on the intercom button to speak with our front desk and enter the underground parking.
If you would like more information on traveling to Victoria have a look at out Getting Here page