Located on the Southern tip of Vancouver Island, the city of Victoria can be reached in many different ways. Please see below for more information on some of these travel options.
Naturally, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d be more than happy to assist!
Ways to Get Here
- By Air:
- Victoria International Airport (YYJ) is approximately 30 minutes north of downtown Victoria. Your flight may connect through the Vancouver Airport (YVR).
- Harbour Air Seaplanes offers float plane service from Vancouver, South Vancouver (YVR), Whistler, and Pitt Meadows to downtown Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
- Kenmore Air offers 45 minute flights from downtown Seattle to Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
- By Ferry:
- BC Ferries has car and passenger service from Tsawwassen, near Vancouver. Crossing time is 1 hour and 35 minutes.
- Washington State Ferry has car and passenger service from Anacortes, WA to Sidney, BC. Crossing time is 2 to 3 hours (plus an additional 30 minute drive from Sidney to downtown Victoria).
- Victoria Clipper has passenger-only service with year-round daily departures to downtown Victoria from Pier 69 in Seattle, WA. Crossing time is approximately 3 hours.
- M.V COHO Ferry (Black Ball Ferry Line) has car and passenger service from Port Angeles, WA to Victoria’s Inner Harbour, sailing through the Straight of Juan de Fuca. Crossing time is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- By Car:
- See driving directions below.
Click below for Google maps and turn-by-turn directions to our hotel from the following locations:
- Patricia Bay Hwy (17)
- Up Island
- Inner Harbour:
If you would like more information on our location, as well as directions to our underground parking, please visit our Location & Parking page.