Victoria’s Top 5 Activities for This Spring Break
With Spring Break on the horizon it’s time to start thinking about how to fill those blissfully free days. Victoria’s year-round mild temperatures mean a winter escape isn’t really necessary, and there’s no shortage of things to do around BC’s capital city.
To help with your planning, we have compiled a list of the top 5 things to do this spring break:
- The Royal BC Museum & IMAX: Step inside BC’s history with the First Peoples Gallery, Modern History Gallery, and more. The IMAX theatre features the largest screen in our province with multiple movies to choose from.
- The Victoria Bug Zoo: Discover more than 50 types of live tropical bugs from all over the world, including holding some in your own hands!
- WildPlay Element Parks: This outdoor activity park features an adventure obstacle course high up in the trees, 11 ziplines, and a 40ft. jump.
- Flying Squirrel: An indoor trampoline park with 31 trampolines featuring basketball hoops, dodgeball, laser maze and more.
- Whale Watching: See the west coast from the water and spot orcas along the way! Different kinds of boats offer different tours and adventures, but all are sure to provide an adventure to remember.
These are just a few suggestions for things to do around Victoria, but even an afternoon of walking downtown’s streets is entertainment in itself. And with the Victoria Regent as your launching pad, everything is just steps away.